Setting Up OneDrive
1) Goto http://outlook.office365.com. Sign in using your Office365 login information provided by Technology Services. (E-Mail user name and password)
2) Click on SkyDrive. **The first time you do this it will be setting up SkyDrive. This process can sometimes take a couple of hours.
3) In the top right corner click Sync.
4) Click Change.
5) Browse to the folder where you would like to create a local copy of your SkyDrive folder.
6) Click Sync Now.
7) This will create a folder in the location you choose called SkyDrive @ Davis College
8) If you save your document to SkyDrive @ Davis College or simply to SkyDrive, the files will be available in both locations.